top of page

31st Birthday Looming?

If you are an Australian or New Zealand qualified lawyer thinking about moving to the UK it is worth considering getting the process started before your 31st birthday as you may be eligible for a Youth Mobility Visa.

In an increasingly uncertain world, where many countries visa restrictions are undergoing change, it worth remembering that many Australians and New Zealanders have this option.

Holding a Youth Mobility Visa can make moving to London easier and can make you a more attractive candidate to law firms.

The legal market in the UK is buoyant right now and Kensington Parry are working on several active vacancies with a multitude of top US and UK firms. We have active vacancies for Australians and New Zealanders with more than 3 years experience in Corporate, Banking, Competition, Funds, Projects and TMT. Contact us on +61 413 823 687 or drop Kathryn an email at

For specific information on the Youth Mobility Visa, please contact your own immigration expert or visit (link below)

bottom of page